Circuit 1 (four times)
- tricep bench dips, with legs up on a bench (x15)
mod: do this with your feet on the ground to make it a little easier
- military press on round-side down Bosu Ball. Balance! 10-lb dumbbells (x15)
mod: do this on a calf-raise block, if you feel unsafe balancing.
- facepulls, grip on the outside of the rope, 40-50 lbs (x15) (following this guy’s form; about 80% of the way down the page, there’s a good video)
Circuit 2 (four times)
- bench press! (x10) – make sure the weight you’re using makes you struggle with those last reps! it’s ok to take breaks.
- Reverse pull-ups on the machine (x10) — start at the top and fall slowly down ’til your arms are at 90 degrees, then pull back up.
- Ab machine, no additional weight, then add 7.5 lbs for the last two repetitions of the circuit (x15)
Circuit 3 (four times) – inspiration and images from Women’s Health below.
- Backward lunges with bicep curls + ab twist, 10-lb dumbbells (x10 each side)
- Side plank with one-arm flye, 5-lb dumbbells (x10 each side)
- V-sit chest press, 8-lb dumbbells (x15)
Alright, got a little creative here! Let’s see how this one goes [Edit: See this post to see how it went. ;)].