Circuit 1 (four times)
- Stability Ball rollouts, see video (x10)
- Turkish get-ups with 10-15 lb kettlebell (x10, we can do this Kara!)
- Sumo squats with two 10-lbs dumbbells (x15)
Circuit 2 (four times)
- Front squats with bar (x10)*
(Replace with back squats, if you’re uncomfortable. Be safe.)
- Walking lunges, back and forth in hallway, with two 10-lbs dumbbells
- one-legged deadlifts with two 15-lbs dumbbells/kettlebells (x10 each leg)
Circuit 3 (four times)
30s jog (level 5-6)
30s sprint (level 7-8)
- Crunches, elbows between lifted knees (x20)
- Kettlebell swings, 20lbs (x15)*
*New moves from CrossFit!
So yep, Kara called it, with her last post. I am adding some CrossFit moves, little by little. I don’t want to scare away our other workout buddies, but I also want to keep improving.
Update: Yep, this was definitely brutal, especially after CrossFit the day before. I can tell my legs are going to grow some serious muscle from just those two days. We did some hard work! I burned 800 calories, according to my trusty heartrate monitor. Boom!