Circuit 1 (four times)
- leg extensions on machine, 90lbs (x10)
- deadlifts with small bar plus two 15-lb plates (x10)
- edit: we only added 10-lb plates
- bicycle abs on Bosu Ball (x10 on each side)
Circuit 2 (four times)
- Squats on the machine, try adding 20-30 lbs this time, and GET LOW (x10)
- edit: we added 50 lbs! it was totally doable.
- Calf raises on the machine, same weight (x15-20)
- Stairmaster, 2 minutes at a challenging resistance
- Prone oblique roll (x5 each side)
Circuit 3 (4 times)
- Walking side squats with resistance bands on your ankles (x10 to the left, x10 to the right)
- Reverse lunges off of step+3 levels, two 10-lb dumbbells, (x10)
- Saddlebag buster, but to cut out some time, make it 20 tiny circles at the top (just Gina’s last step, below), on each leg.