Feeling queasy today, but working out anyway. Going to try not to be a wuss. I won’t lie though, I’m definitely dreading it. It’ll be better once I’m there with my three awesome workout buddies (Kara, Ella, and Doha). Woop! woooo-wooo….. wehhh. 😉
Circuit 1 (four times)
- reverse lunges off of step+3 levels, with two 15-lb kettlebells (x8 each leg, alternating optional)
- side V-crunches (x10 each side)
- sumo squats with 25-lb plate (x15)
Circuit 2 (four times)
- walking side-squats with resistance bands (x10 each direction)
Demonstrated by a very cheesey instructor!
- hip adduction (inner thigh) machine (x10, then hold for 10 seconds)
- Star sit-ups (x10)
Circuit 3 (4 times)
- saddlebag busters, like this post but just the part with the small leg circles (x10 small circles, in each direction, on each leg)
- front squats (replace with back squats unless you’re familiar/comfortable with the form), 45-55lbs (x10)
- scissor kicks on the end of a bench. (x10 each leg) switch your legs quickly, and then hold them for a moment in each scissor position.