Isn’t it tempting to skip a workout on a Friday? I always feel good when I get it done though — especially once I’ve gone home, showered, and put on a Friday-night outfit. It just feels good to have the extra endorphins, and to feel my muscles working, when I’m wearing something cute. Is it just me?
Circuit. Repeat 3 times. Don’t whine.
- Medicine ball squat with 8-lb ball (x15)
- Jog in place while doing overhead presses, using two 8-lb dumbbells (1 min)
- Overhead press to obliques with 10-lb dumbell (x10 each side)
- One-legged squats “around the world,” with 10-lb medicine ball (5x through on each leg)
- Overhead Tricep Extensions 21’s! Use 8-lb dumbbells (x7 just the first half of the way up, x7 just the second half, x7 full range)
- Seated calf raises with 25-lb dumbbells (x20)
- Windshield wiper abs (x20)
Tabata Closer from Fitnessista. It’s a killa.