Holy Monday! Wow, what a day. I really got on a roll at work today — got a ton accomplished. YES! And it’s about to get even better, with this workout. Not to mention, I’m pretty stoked for grilled scallops when I get home for dinner. Best Monday ever? It might be in the running. I don’t want to jinx it!
Circuit 1 (four times)
- Stability Ball Rollouts (x15)
- Turkish Get-ups, with 10-15lb kettle bell (x10)
- Hip Adduction Machine (x10, plus a 10-sec hold at the end)
Circuit 2 (four times)
- Split squat/lunge off of a bench, holding two 12-15 lb weights (x10 each side)
- Pushups, on your toes (x15) – try a few with narrower arm stance to hit your triceps harder.
- Bridge on Body Ball (x10, plus a 10-sec hold at the end) – with weight resting on hips maybe? We’ll see how difficult it is.
4 minutes of madness, Fitnessista-style. See video.
The moves are: Star Jumps, Rotating Burpees, Side Leaps, and 3 Jump Lunges + 1 Kick.
Here’s to freakishly good Mondays. May they multiply profusely.