I love this idea. Quick Kara workout recap:
Saturday 11/1/14. This workout. Thank you for posting this! It was the motivation I needed to get up off the couch to workout without having to think about making a workout. I performed it at home though without the TRX, so for me the second circuit looked like:
- Tricep Overhead Press w 10lb (x15)
- Pikes on ab ball (x15)
- step ups on coffee table for 2 minutes
- Alternating lunges with bicep curls, 10-lb dumbells (x10 each side)
- 30 minutes of Elliptical
- Random Arm workout – chest presses, tricep pull downs, back rows, lat pull downs, pull ups, etc. (it was made up on the spot, so I don’t remember it all :/)
- Spin Class! 60 minute of biking. Sweaty selfie next time. Promise.
- Random Arm Moves, just the one time through:
- 15 chest presses
- 15 shoulder presses
- 15 back rows
- 15 lat pull downs
- 15 tricep pull downs
p.s. Like the new background?