Here’s what we did this monday! This was a good workout — took about an hour, had good cardio throughout, and I’m still sore on the second day. =)
Circuit 1 (repeat 3x)
- Bosu Ball, get-down-get-ups (x15) – squat down and then lay on round side of bosu ball, and keep your feet slightly lifted off the ground, to keep your abs in action. Come back up, using a squat, and go ahead and put a little hop in there at the top.
- Bike HIIT: 30 second sprint (standing), 30 seconds sitting (repeat three times — takes 3 minutes)
- Side to side bench hops (x30)
- KB deadlift (x15), 40 lbs
Back Squat AMRAP
1 minute at 55 pounds. I made it to 27.
Circuit 2 (repeat 3x)
- TRX jackknives (x20) with your feet hooked into the TRX loops, bring your knees in diagonally toward one elbow, so you’re hitting obliques. Alternate sides.
- Walking lunges with overhead press (x20). We did this in the hallway. Do an overhead press after each lunge. We used two 10-lb dumbbells.
- Plie squats with upright row (x15) – 15lb KB. This was too light. I admit it.
- Tricep dips on bench (x15) This is also getting too easy I think. Next time, I’ll put my feet up on a bench across from me. =)
And now… I still need to plan today’s and Friday’s workouts!!! I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with it! But I know you wanted to see these, so I decided to just get ’em out, even if they’re kinda sloppy. Hope you enjoy!!