Lots of posting today! Here’s the workout I have planned for tonight. It’s difficult to plan for three ladies, particularly when the gym has been so crowded, but hopefully we can stay out of each other’s way. I tried to choose moves that can be done in a number of areas at the gym. Also tried to get a lot of cardio in. I’m really trying to save my legs for Friday’s workout with The KareBear.
Circuit 1 (repeat 3x)
- Bicycle Abs on a Bosu Ball (x50)
- 90 seconds on the rowing machine
- Static Lunge with bicep curls (x10 each leg): do all of the 10 bicep curls while sunk in a static right leg lunge. Then switch sides and do 10 more of the bicep curls.
- KB push press (x10 each side)
Circuit 2 (repeat 3x)
- Dumbbell chest press (x15) with 15-20lb dumbbells.
- Side plank with single-arm reverse fly (x10 each side), using a 5-lb dumbbell
- Bosu cable pulls with squat (x15)
- Jump rope, 1 minute