Here’s my workout from yesterday. One big circuit repeated 2 time through. Took me ~30 minutes to do. I finished with some arms. As an fyi, the only workout gear I have here are 10lb weights, a TRX, a jump rope and a yoga block. Therefore most of my workouts will only use 10lbs 😛
Fear not, I plan to get heavier weights.
- Side lunges w/ weights. x10 each side. Bent leg thats sitting back -> on the yoga block
- Standing leg lifts. (pic) x40 ea leg.
- Pendulum lunges. x10 each side with weights.
- Butt bridge with weights nestled on each leg. x40
- One legged lunges. My back leg in the TRX. x10 each leg
- Reverse lunge with knee raise. Stationary leg on yoga block. With weight. x10 each leg
- More butt bridges. x20 full range with 20 pulses.
- Overhead kbell swing. x20. I used one weight and switched arms at the top.
- Standing leg lifts. x40 each side.
I did the split lunges with the TRX initially with the weights, but my form was crap. The second time through I used no weights and focused on going down the whole way and driving though my heel on the way up. Totes the right move 😉
10lbs for the bell swing was way too light. Perhaps obvious to you, but hey, thats all the weight I had.
- 20 bicep curls
- 20 tricep press
- 20 back rows
- 20 reverse flys
- 10 lat side raise on each side
- 5 serious attempts to get into crow pose.
Finally, on a personal note, as I type this up I’m listening to a college band play random French songs out my window right. In some ways this just sums up my view on life right now:
“Well. This isn’t really what I anticipated. But it’s enjoyable. So I’ll enjoy it”